Saturday, November 20, 2010

WHAT I WANT NOW...A FURRY CHEST!

WARNING: IF YOU "PUMP YOUR FIST" FOR PETA
THIS IS NOT A POST YOU WANT TO READ!

PETA would hate a girl like me but I must admit that whenever I watch National Geographic the fox, leopard, chinchilla and mink always bring a tear to my eye. Not because some of them are becoming extinct, but because of their beautiful pelts! I am enamored both by their beauty and the way they will look on my hanger! Sorry guys but I feel the exact same way about aligator, crocodile and snake. Don't hate me because they're beautiful!

When I saw this vest on Kim Kardashian (from this website)  I nearly fell over!
I literally DIE for this vest!
Ok we know all know how expensive real fur is....unless you go to a cool vintage spot (which I will visit in the upcoming weeks), so here are some lower priced options we all can appreciate!










Happy Hunting:)

WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE Outfit suggestions and superbuys!
FOLLOW MY BLOG Style steals and deals! 
TWEET ME Up-to-the-minute fashion info...and other madness!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home